Here is your German Xilit Shop – Germany
Xilit is a 100% natural sweetener consisting of xylitol that is extracted in Finland from the birch bark trees and often used and sold in Germany.
Xilit is good for your teeth, and its alkaline properties neutralize acids in the body unlike other sugars. It is an appropriate alternative with the same sweetness but without its negative features. All products are produced in the European Union, so they meet the requirements of its regulations. As it has a glycemic index of only 7, it can be consumed by diabetic people as well. Xylitol is a naturally occurring sweet substance which chemically belongs to the family of the so-called sugar alcohols. The name xylitol derives from the Greek “xylon” [hardwood]. Xylitol in small amounts is found in many fruits and vegetables. The human liver also produces between 5 and 15 grams a day. Long-term clinical studies have confirmed the safety (non-toxicity to humans) of xylitol, with reportedly even daily intakes of 200 and 430 g being tolerated by some people.
Xilith can be used to sweeten your food and drinks to save 40% kcal. Ask your professional Xilit Team either in your country or in Germany.
Most of all tooth decay are by reason of sugar use. Xilit has a plaque-reducing effect because xylitol is a five-carbon sugar alcohol which does not allow mutant streptococcus bacteria that are responsible for dental cavities to join other sugars. If streptococcus bacteria are bound to protein, they are unable get out of the cell to bring in more sugar. This way, plaque cannot develop.
xylitol is actively beneficial for dental health by reducing caries to a third in regular use and helpful to remineralization. One gram of xylitol contains 2.4 kcal, as compared to one gram of sugar, which has 3.87 kcal. It appears to have more dental health benefits than other. Absorbed more slowly than sugar, it does not contribute to high blood sugar levels or the resulting hyperglycemia caused by insufficient insulin response. Whether you are fighting tooth decay, plaque build-up, bad breath, dry mouth or any combination thereof – products sweetened with the look- and taste-alike sugar substitute xylitol frequently provide effective help.
Xylitol effectively prevents caries.
- Xylitol is not transformed to harmful acids in dental plaque.
- When consumed after eating fermentable food components (sugar, starch…), Xylitol actively prevents acid production in dental plaque (enamel dissolves when the pH decreases below 5.7).
- Regular xylitol consumption reduces the adhesivity and amount of plaque, making it easier to brush off.
- Xylitol does not support the growth of cariogenic Streptococcus mutans (“caries bacteria”) due to S. mutans’ inability to metabolize Xylitol.
- Both after short- and long-term use, xylitol significantly reduces the amount of mutans streptococci in plaque and saliva.
- The growth of lactobacilli is reduced during long-term use of xylitol chewing gums.
- Xylitol shows effects which promote tooth remineralisation.
- In toddlers, xylitol consumption during the emergence of their primary dentition provides long-term protection against tooth decay.
- the children of those mothers who had used xylitol were infected with mutans streptococci to a significantly lower degree than the children of mothers who had not chewed xylitol gum.
Dental caries is a pandemic infectious disease which can affect the quality of life and consumes considerable health care resources. The chewing of xylitol, sorbitol, and even sugar gum has been suggested to reduce caries rates.
Information provided by Dental Center Lubeck – Germany – Dental Laboratory
Breite Strasse 95/97 – 23552 Lubeck
Phone: 0049 451 7907041 – Mail: email@example.com